To ease the shopping process, the customers that have purchased the pre-order pass for the Pokemon V Battle Deck will be divided into two big groups. Each customer will receive an email with information on which group they belong to, along with the available time when the product will be open for purchase.
The expected startline for each of the groups:
Group 1 : Saturday 2/6 - 9 AM PST
Group 2 : Sunday 2/7 - 9 AM PST
To place an order, the customers must follow the next steps:
- Log in to the customer account that has a completed pre-order pass purchase, at the provided timeline to make the purchase for the product.
- Find the V Battle Deck Items at the V Battle Deck Collection
- Add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- The product will be unlocked for the customer’s account tied to the purchase of the pre-order pass.
- There will be a limit on how many of each item you can buy.
Make Sure Your Account Has Access
Important: The email on the account must match the one you use to purchase the Preorder Pass
Already Have an Account
if you have an account already, log into your account and you should see your group assignment in the My Account Page.
Don’t Remember Your Account
You should email Support team using the email for which you have used to purchase the Preorder Pass. We will send you an invite to activate the account so it’s tied to your email you used for your Preorder Pass Purchase. Just follow the instruction to activate the account.
- You’ll get an email to confirm that you’ve created an account.
- If you didn’t receive an email, check your trash or spam folders.
To sign in to your account
- Go to the Gameroom site
- Click Log In at the top-right of the screen.
- Enter your credentials and click Sign in.
Test Your Access
You will be able to test your account access between Wednesday to Friday by following the steps:
- Log in to your account at the following link - https://www.foundrygameroom.com/account/login
- Click on the test product link, where you should be able to see the test product
- If there is an issue, please contact our Support team at email@example.com.
This will be a trial product, not the actual V Battle Decks. You will not be able to add the V Battle Deck products to your cart prior to the live order period.