Update 2/26/21: Preorder Pass Redemption Date Change
TLDR: Start time has been moved to next Fri Mar 5
This week there was a technical error that caused a fault in our group assignment system. In order to fix the problem and give our customers enough time to prepare for launch, we need to move the First Partner Binder launch to Friday March 5 and Saturday March 6. Your new group assignments and time slots will be available in your account by Monday, March 1, and you will also receive an e-mail then regarding your assignment on that day.
We apologize for the headache, and look forward to seeing you NEXT weekend for the product launch.
Update 2/26/21: Available Product Quantity:
As of this moment we have received 68 units of the binder that we will divide evenly between the groups for preorder.
Update 2/22/21- Clarification on Order Quantity Limits for Preorder Pass
The current environment and demand surrounding Pokemon TCG products have caused us to put product quantity limits on items being ordered through our Preorder Pass system. This is done to ensure the most fans possible have a chance at getting newly released product. These limits are published on the item listings and also enforced during the checkout process. However, we have had some people trying to get around the system by placing more than one order. Beginning with the First Partner Binder, and for all future Preorder Passes, anyone attempting to circumvent product quantity limits on high demand items by making multiple transactions will have ALL of their orders for that product release cancelled. Please be kind to your fellow collectors and respect the limits that we have in place.
We have divided the customers that have purchased the pre-order pass for the First Partner Collector’s Binder into groups. Each customer will receive an email with information on which group they belong to, along with the available time when the product will be open for purchase.
The expected startline for each of the groups- we will now be running two groups simultaneously each day, so the duplicated times are not a mistake:
Group 1 : Friday 3/5 - 12 PM - 3 PM PST - 17 units
Group 2 : Friday 3/5 - 12 PM - 3 PM PST - 17 units
Group 3 : Satuday 3/6 - 12 PM- 3 PM PST - 17 units
Group 4 : Saturday 3/6 - 12 PM- 3 PM PST - 17 units
To place an order, the customers must follow the next steps:
- Log in to the customer account that has a completed pre-order pass purchase, at the provided timeline to make the purchase for the product.
- Find the Pokemon First Partner Collector’s Binder Items at:
https://www.foundrygameroom.com/collections/pokemon-tcg-first-partner-collectors-binder-1 (note that you will not be able to see the items until your group’s order window.)
- Add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- The product will be unlocked for the customer’s account tied to the purchase of the pre-order pass.
- There will be a limit on how many of each item you can buy.
Make Sure Your Account Has Access
Important: The email on the account must match the one you use to purchase the Preorder Pass
Already Have an Account
if you have an account already, log in and check that your shipping and other account details are up to date.
Don’t Remember Your Account
You should email Support team using the email for which you have used to purchase the Preorder Pass. We will send you an invite to activate the account so it’s tied to the email you used for your Preorder Pass Purchase. Just follow the instruction to activate the account.
- You’ll get an email to confirm that you’ve created an account.
- If you didn’t receive an email, check your trash or spam folders.
To sign in to your account
- Go to the Gameroom site
- Click Log In at the top-right of the screen.
- Enter your credentials and click Sign in.
Test Your Access
You will be able to test your account access between Wednesday to Friday by following the steps:
- Log in to your account at the following link - https://www.foundrygameroom.com/account/login
- Click on the https://www.foundrygameroom.com/products/preorder-pass-trial-product , where you should be able to see the test product
- If there is an issue, please contact our Support team at email@example.com.
This will be a trial product, not the actual items. You will not be able to add the Binder products to your cart prior to the live order period.