UPDATE: DATE CHANGE- Pokemon First Partner Collector's Binder Preorder Pass

Update 2/26/21: Preorder Pass Redemption Date Change

TLDR: Start time has been moved to next Fri Mar 5

This week there was a technical error that caused a fault in our group assignment system. In order to fix the problem and give our customers enough time to prepare for launch, we need to move the First Partner Binder launch to Friday March 5 and Saturday March 6. Your new group assignments and time slots will be available in your account by Monday, March 1, and you will also receive an e-mail then regarding your assignment on that day.
We apologize for the headache, and look forward to seeing you NEXT weekend for the product launch.

Update 2/26/21: Available Product Quantity:

As of this moment we have received 68 units of the binder that we will divide evenly between the groups for preorder.

Update 2/22/21- Clarification on Order Quantity Limits for Preorder Pass

The current environment and demand surrounding Pokemon TCG products have caused us to put product quantity limits on items being ordered through our Preorder Pass system. This is done to ensure the most fans possible have a chance at getting newly released product. These limits are published on the item listings and also enforced during the checkout process. However, we have had some people trying to get around the system by placing more than one order. Beginning with the First Partner Binder, and for all future Preorder Passes, anyone attempting to circumvent product quantity limits on high demand items by making multiple transactions will have ALL of their orders for that product release cancelled. Please be kind to your fellow collectors and respect the limits that we have in place.

Ordering Period

We have divided the customers that have purchased the pre-order pass for the First Partner Collector’s Binder into groups. Each customer will receive an email with information on which group they belong to, along with the available time when the product will be open for purchase.

The expected startline for each of the groups- we will now be running two groups simultaneously each day, so the duplicated times are not a mistake:

Group 1 : Friday 3/5 - 12 PM - 3 PM PST - 17 units
Group 2 : Friday 3/5 - 12 PM - 3 PM PST - 17 units
Group 3 : Satuday 3/6 - 12 PM- 3 PM PST - 17 units
Group 4 : Saturday 3/6 - 12 PM- 3 PM PST - 17 units

Ordering process

To place an order, the customers must follow the next steps:

1. Log in to the customer account that has a completed pre-order pass purchase, at the provided timeline to make the purchase for the product.
  2. Find the Pokemon First Partner Collector’s Binder Items at:

https://www.foundrygameroom.com/collections/pokemon-tcg-first-partner-collectors-binder-1 (note that you will not be able to see the items until your group’s order window.)

1. Add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout.

Limitation

1. The product will be unlocked for the customer’s account tied to the purchase of the pre-order pass.
  2. There will be a limit on how many of each item you can buy.

Make Sure Your Account Has Access

Important: The email on the account must match the one you use to purchase the Preorder Pass

Already Have an Account

if you have an account already, log in and check that your shipping and other account details are up to date.

Don’t Remember Your Account

You should email Support team using the email for which you have used to purchase the Preorder Pass. We will send you an invite to activate the account so it’s tied to the email you used for your Preorder Pass Purchase. Just follow the instruction to activate the account.

• You’ll get an email to confirm that you’ve created an account.
  • If you didn’t receive an email, check your trash or spam folders.

To sign in to your account

1. Go to the Gameroom site
  2. Click Log In at the top-right of the screen.
  3. Enter your credentials and click Sign in.

Test Your Access

You will be able to test your account access between Wednesday to Friday by following the steps:

1. Log in to your account at the following link - https://www.foundrygameroom.com/account/login
  2. Click on the https://www.foundrygameroom.com/products/preorder-pass-trial-product , where you should be able to see the test product
  3. If there is an issue, please contact our Support team at support@foundrygameroom.com.

This will be a trial product, not the actual items. You will not be able to add the Binder products to your cart prior to the live order period.

I missed my window, is there anything I can do to purchase?

Hey Dino,

If you’ve missed your window for Shining Fates, no, I’m sorry, that ship has sailed. You’re welcome to use the store credit you’re holding to make another purchase in our store. The First Partner Binder redemption period isn’t until this upcoming weekend.

Hi,
In the email I received I was told I was in group 1. When I signed into my account it says group 4. Can you help?!?

we are looking into that issue, thanks for flagging.

I don’t understand… did my pre order pass not guarantee me the binder? So now i have to log on at the set time and be one of the first 10 to order?

I’m confused as well, I purchased pre order passes to a lot of your upcoming items coming out but haven’t received an email about what group I am or when I’ll be able to try and make a pre order if there’s enough product. Sorry the way this cafe site is set up is confusing… and I didn’t even get a chance to order any shining fates due to the lack of product received. Yet the last update I got from you guys about that was that anyone who made the pre order purchase on 12/7 wouldn’t get any… which I made mines on the 6th. I was group 3 but you guys sold out before even group two could make an order. And I pre purchased so many different items from you guys that are coming up but I’m honestly wondering if I’ll actually even get to pre order anything ever. Because the way this system is you kind of have everyone holding their breath and wanting to get to pre order… but since I’m not being updated until last minute about your product inventory Or how I won’t be able to pre order due to such limited supplies it’s kind of to late for me to get it somewhere else when the asking price for those items are always relatively cheaper when ordered as early as possible.

no PP is not a gurantee, it’s a place in line.

see the Preorder Pass Q&A for how PP works.

again a preorder pass is a place inline, it’s not a guarantee. We would like to remind you of that.

How did I go from Group 1 to group 4? Does this mean my chances of actually placing the order slimmed? I read that someone else did the pre order pass and by the time their group was able to attempt to order the product was sold out.

Hello, I have just received my information about my placement for the pre-order pass and like others I was in Group 1 and now I am in Group 3 - 4. However this doesn’t make sense that I’m in 2 groups and only leads me to believe that by the time they are up to order the said item will be sold out. Please move me back to original Group.

Kindest regards,

Scott Conover

Preorder Passes have diminished any of all faith I have of actually obtaining any of the product on this site anymore. Originally, I could purchase preorders in full at MSRP and would be eventually get it if it weren’t already being pushed for a higher inflated price after that fact. The last straw with these new passes was being moved from group 1 to groups 3 or 4. I’m most likely now not going to get these items anymore. If the shiny fates release wasn’t example enough, I’ll be refunding my passes and moving to another retailer.

Scalpers suck, but this is not the way to go about selling to people who just want the product to collect.
Either let people buy it and lock in their order or get another program together because this is not good for the average consumer.

3 Likes

From 1st to last… fun times -____-

I noticed each group shows 17 units… but groups 1 and 2 have the same times, and same for groups 3 and 4… Is this 17 total? or 34 total equaling 68 all together?

yes, we are only allocated 68 total units out of the hundreds we ordered.

If you pay attention to the units allocation, each time is afforded 34 units. Stock are evenly divided this time around.

again, check out the unit division in the post, each time slot has 34 units allocation.

34 units vs how many pre orders? If y’all are only receiving 3% of your stock, that is about 2,266(ish) units ordered with only 68 able to be fulfilled. :triangular_flag_on_post:

there are around 500 or so pass holder since we cut off the pass purchase early.

4k total is closer to what we have ordered initially